The Education Department can help you reach your educational goals whether you are in middle school,high school, or thinking of taking college courses.
DaVinci Center Education Assistance
- Tutoring is available upon request and the ability to match a tutor with the students needs.
- A dropout prevention program is available for students that are in jeopardy of dropping out of school. A case management approach addresses family as well as student needs.
- If you have not finished high school, you can prepare yourself to take the General Education Development Test (GED) by taking Pre-GED or GED Classes at the Center.
- If you need to work on your English reading, writing, or language skills, you can also take an English for speakers of other languages (ESOL).
- There is also an accredited college course you can take at the Center if you are considering a college degree.
- Several personal enrichment courses are also held during the year.
- Special classes such as Italian, Art, Line Dancing are offered periodically.
- After school culinary program:
Assistance is also offered directly by the Educational Coordinator at the Center in the following areas:
- An Assessment of Literacy Level
- Help with Learning Difficulties
- GED Readiness Assessment and Testing
College Selection Process along with Financial Aid Programs and Student Loans